Customer Success Associate at Udemy
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:53 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to partner with SMB customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention. We’re a small team looking for someone who is passionate about making our customers successful. Your opinion will matter and there will be room for creativity and experimentation. You will report to the Manager of Scaled Customer Success.
Our Customer Success Mission
To empower all customers to achieve their business goals through learning so that Udemy is an indispensable resource, and to become a partner our customers adore. We will serve as strategic advisors and provide trusted support. We will be the voice of the customer internally and will foster strong cross functional partnerships. Our customers’ success will be the engine that drives Udemy’s success.
Our Customer Success Core Values
Here is what you will be doing:
- Managing the success of an SMB portfolio of Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Being an expert on the UFB Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Creating a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and helping translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Conducting online trainings for existing and new customers
- Scheduling and leading customer meetings
- Responding to questions from customers directly or route questions to appropriate resources for training or support
- Effectively managing product onboarding and implementation for new SMB customers
- Renewing customer contracts and partner with Sales to achieve upsell targets
- Proactively monitor and strategically prioritizing our SMB customer base looking for both red flags and opportunities to increase revenue
- Supporting additional projects and tasks related to the broader Customer Success team
We're excited about you because you will have:
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner, resourceful, gets stuff done
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project, time management and organizational skills; excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize wisely
- Experience managing accounts using Salesforce is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred, but not required
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description