Customer Success Manager - Enterprise at Amplitude
As a Customer Success Manager - Enterprise, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the business needs of your clients and create tangible, long term goals with clients
- Lead the process for aligning the product executives you partner with on their goals, and plan & execute on a roadmap to help them reach their desired outcomes
- Making sure that our enterprise customers are being successful in achieving their product goals
You’ll do this in two different ways --
1) As a Strategic Project Manager, you will:
- Enable the product analytics ecosystem that allows our customers to achieve their target product outcomes
- Project manage the customer journey leveraging internal, and external resources to ensure that our customers hit those outcomes
- Work closely with Account Managers to build growth strategies for your accounts and work with them through renewal and upsell conversations
- Work closely with Amplitude’s product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to bring the customer voice into their key conversations
2) As a Product Analytics Strategist, you will:
- Become a product analytics leader teach your customers how to derive valuable insights from our highly technical product
- Leading the onboarding process, conduct hands-on trainings on the platform, answer ad hoc business/strategy questions, and share methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge
- Build strategic frameworks for the different user personas (analysts, PMs, managers, C-level execs, etc) who can get value from the data in the system
- Help Amplitude’s product and engineering teams in driving the product roadmap as you advocate for your customers and voice their needs in product meetings
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in a customer success/account management role with at least 2 years of experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing multiple business units of same customer
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex enterprises and build new relationships
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, and a willingness to assist
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.