Customer Success Manager (San Francisco) at Komodo Health
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
Our Life Sciences team seeks multiple talented and high-performing Customer Success Managers to work directly with key accounts across the major Life Sciences customers in the US.
The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with Komodo Health customers to ensure successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Komodo’s products and services, leading to customer value and ongoing success of our partnerships. The role requires comfort working with life sciences customers in Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations and Commercial.
At Komodo Health, we value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and healthy debate; all of which allow us to consistently deliver innovative solutions to our customers. Komodo Health is backed by leading technology investors on the East and West Coasts, and is partnered with leading academic institutions, technology leaders and life sciences thought leaders.
Openings are available in New York/New Jersey, and Boston.
- Be the primary contact and advocate for multiple Top 20 bio-pharma customers, working to consistently meet or exceed client expectations on SaaS deployments and projects (anticipated travel of 20-40%)
- Become the trusted Komodo advisor to each of your customers by proactively identifying and delivering customer value
- Lead new client deployments and on-board customer teams, enabling them to gain immediate and ongoing value from Komodo products
- Collaborate and share customer feedback with internal Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team to create a culture that supports strategies for scale and growth
- Bachelor degree required / MBA, PhD, or MS in a scientific or technical discipline or in a relevant field of study preferred
- 2 to 5 years overall working experience in the bio-pharma industry
- 1-2 years in a client facing role either working as a management consultant or in the IT services sector supporting life science companies
- Prior experience delivering strategic consulting and analytics engagements, or experience deploying and servicing cloud-based SaaS product offerings to Life Sciences customers
- Prior bio-pharma experience in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and/or Commercial
- Effective communication and storytelling skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within a bio-pharma organization
- Data analysis skills, with strong interest and passion for leveraging data to generate unique intelligence and insights for competitive advantage
- Impeccable project management skills and the ability to influence without authority
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding department goals and/or customer satisfaction
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in working at an early-stage startup and scaling with the company as we grow
Competitive salary and equity compensation
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
401k plan with employer match
Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
Awesome team and culture
Great office location(s) in SF and NY
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.