Customer Success Manager at Cisco Meraki
The Cisco Meraki team is looking for an entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager to take ownership of our white glove customer success program and drive greater customer value by bringing Cisco Meraki’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to our highest value customers. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the cross functional groups across the organization to further develop customer relationships and ensure Meraki customers are realizing the most possible value from their investment.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success over the Americas, you will be spearheading new support and service initiatives as Cisco Meraki continues to sell upstream to larger enterprise customers. You will work closely with senior leadership to build out and execute on our white glove customer program and have a direct impact on Cisco Meraki’s ability to continue to win in the enterprise space.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Account/Sales/Channel teams to understand the business relationship between clients.
- Work within the parameters of the established relationship to ensure the happiness and success of the accounts enrolled in the Customer Success Program.
- Develop and maintain longterm relationships with stakeholders by networking with customers and the diverse groups within our organization.
- Collaborate with the Cisco Meraki Sales Team to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Exemplary English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting at C-level preferred.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude.
- Professional, organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Inventive and technically creative.
- Dedication to quality.
- Willingness to travel for customer visits ~20%.
- Willingness to learn, generally curious, and committed to customer happiness.
- Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.