Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and skilled customer success manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for building and growing strategic partnerships with our enterprise customers, focusing on retention, upselling and product adoption during the customer journey to result in frictionless renewal growth. We are looking for an analytical thinker who will strategize and manage the needs of his/her customer portfolio, while developing a strong partnership between our corresponding Marketing, Product, and Executive teams. The role requires strong product understanding and excellent customer-facing, presentation skills.
- Develop and execute success plans to ensure customer growth and product adoption
- Execute retention plans during the customer lifecycle, leveraging metric analysis and upsells
- Make and present Executive Business Reviews to customer stakeholders including partner executive teams
- Work closely cross-functionally to assure customers are meeting pre-defined success goals for ROI
- Customer advocate to collect customer feedback, relay them cross-functionally to Product and Engineering, and the Executive team seamless collaboration and customer delight
- Understand and speak to our customers’ long-term and short-term business goals, contact-center related and otherwise
- Proactively coordinate with our internal support team to solve any outstanding product, data, or configuration related issues
- Ensure a consistent cadence with customers to align and deliver on priorities
- Technical aptitude and expertise with cloud technology
- Experience with Contact Center Technology services and software, including Telephony and/or Telecommunications software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and maintain composure and tact in high-pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of strong internal and external relationships
- Passion for providing services and experiences that exceed expectations
- Self-driven focused, and motivated
- Experience with one or more CRM software such as Zendesk, Salesforce, or Kustomer
- Team-oriented with a dedication to forward-thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to CHALLENGE and inspire customer adoption of the UJET platform
- Confidence in speaking to technical audiences with an executive and prescriptive presence
- Commercially minded with a proven success record in transforming customer’s businesses and upselling/cross-selling growth
- 4-8+ years of relevant Enterprise experience (preferably in SaaS)· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.Why UJET?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).