Customer Success Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using Celonis
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution
- Drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Celonis platform, identifying opportunities for further growth within customers while working collaboratively with the account team to position upsells
- Work with the services teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, consulting or account management for a SaaS organization
- BS / BA degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a comparable education, Master’s degree is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Experience in business transformation initiatives is a strong plus
- Skillful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Passion for making customers successful
- Demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication
- Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.