Customer Success Manager at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Customer Success Manager serves as the direct support function to some of RingCentral’s most valued and high-profile customers. As a critical piece of our land and expand efforts you will be a point person for our larger customers and will interface and orchestrate internal efforts with acquisition, implementation, technical support, etc. You will be positioned as a subject matter expert and all-around resource for servicing client’s needs.
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner.
- Proactively drive adoption across RingCentral’s multiple product technology stack to ensure customers are maximizing ROI.
- Manage Adoption Campaigns through regular updates of campaign objective in SFDC.
- Ensure customer satisfaction: facilitate QBRs, execute on mutual success plans, address technical demands, engage appropriate resources to ensure issues are being handled and escalated in a timely matter.
- Mitigate churn risk and protect portfolio MRR growth.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers.
- Project Management - quarterback internal and external initiatives.
- Act as sales liaison, build internal relationships to help drive growth expansion inside of the account, manage partner relationship to better support premium RingCentral customers.
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, sales and marketing segments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth.
- Execute and build out an Adoption strategy through consistent weekly, bi-weekly or quarterly business reviews to have a proactive approach with the account base.
- 3 to 7 years plus of direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience.
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding customer satisfaction and adoption goals.
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence.
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness.
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues.
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices.
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences.
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience with VoIP technology, Contact Center technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred.
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred.
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.