Customer Success Manager
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a motivated and team-oriented Customer Success Manager for our post-sales organization. As a Customer Success Manager, you will have a dedicated book of customers. You’ll drive direct impact on our business by helping your customers transform how they work with Front, thus increasing Front’s renewal and expansion rates. You’ll play a vital role in the customer journey as the customer’s main advocate and advisor, influencing account admins, end users and decision makers.
What will you be doing?
- Driving Front adoption within assigned book to achieve net expansion goals
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Evaluating opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Delivering product demos, providing insightful technical answers, and recommending creative ways to get the most out of Front
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of technical and business value propositions according to customer needs via phone and email.
- Working cross-functionally to develop to resolve customer business issues and work towards mutual goals
- Being the voice of the customer to the product and go-to-market team
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 4 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity, Grit, Persistency
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Read Full Job Description