Customer Success Operations Manager at TripActions
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to support and enable our global and rapidly expanding customer success team. In this role, you will own systems for the CS organization, building tools and automation that helps our team scale effectively. You will partner hand in hand with the CS leadership team to implement initiatives that drive improved performance for our team.
- Identify gaps in processes/systems. Partner with customer success leadership, sales, and other functions to propose and implement scalable solutions.
- Evaluate, negotiate, implement, and roll-out systems and tools (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.) to support our global customer success organization.
- Build scalable processes and rules to ensure data hygiene, process compliance, and clean reporting.
- Build and roll out automation to streamline operations and reduce workload for CS team.
- Partner with data team, sales operations, marketing operations, and other teams to ensure systems operate effectively together.
- Assess and flag current and future business and systems risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution.
- 4-6 years of experience in customer success or sales operations, with strong proficiency in Salesforce, Gainsight, and similar systems
- A strong communicator, able to explain complex technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences to drive alignment and buy-in
- A nose for value to understand where to focus efforts on in order to drive immediate value for the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Familiarity with data structures that ease the generation of reliable data is a plus