- Ensure customer success by providing exceptional customer service and resolving inquiries for customers via phone, email, and chat
- Create bug reports and manage their resolution with product and engineering teams (Experience with customer ticketing systems is a plus)
- Assist in the on-boarding of new customers
- Be a team player and play a critical role in a team-based account management structure
- Provide hands-on training for new and existing customers
- Create and maintain helpful documentation for use by our customers
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Technical or analytical work or internship experience is preferred
- Strong technical understanding and capability
- Detail-oriented; exceptional ability to document and follow processes
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations and providing excellent customer experience
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with customer ticketing systems and/or customer engagement systems
- A passion for data analysis, mobile apps and/or mobile gaming
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more