Customer Success Strategy and Analytics Manager at TripActions
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Customer Success Strategy and Analytics Manager to support and enable our global and rapidly expanding customer success team. In this role, you will build reporting, analytics, and dashboards for the CS organization, and work closely with CS managers and leadership to interpret data and develop strategic initiatives to hit aggressive performance targets. You will partner hand in hand with the CS leadership team to set and execute the strategy for fast growth, building a large-scale global business organization.
- Partner with data team to develop end-to-end analytics and dashboards to continually monitor the health of the customer success organization across entire lifecycle.
- Conduct analysis to identify root causes of key trends and implement initiatives to accelerate launch cycle and improve customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention.
- Educate and train new and existing stakeholders on how they can use data to make better decisions.
- Support implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by customer success team.
- Assist customer success leadership with strategic planning, including headcount, compensation, segmentation, metrics, and targets.
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution.
- 4-6 years of experience in customer success or sales operations, or analytical role like management consulting or finance
- Intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- A nose for value to understand where to focus efforts on in order to drive immediate value for the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- Proficiency in Excel, Salesforce, and BI tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Proven facility in generating operational dashboards that measure KPIs; experience with customer success systems and tools a big plus
- Experience with software/SaaS companies and go-to-market strategies is a plus
- Familiarity with data structures that ease the generation of reliable data is a plus