Customer Support, QA Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. Are you passionate about improving the customer’s experience? Do you like to come up with data-driven solutions? If so, keep reading! As a Quality Specialist at Wish, you will be responsible for ensuring that merchants with support privileges provide an excellent customer experience to Wish users. In addition, you’ll work cross-functionally with internal teams to report quality insights and develop data-based recommendations.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct weekly calibration audits and coach/train external QAs on deviations.
- Establish and lead a remote cadence with external QA teams.
- Analyze quality data and build weekly reports.
- Meet with the Merchant Compliance Team, Business Development and Product Team to report QA insights.
- Monitor quality metrics for merchants with ticket handling privilege.
- Create and maintain QA based entries via Guru.
- Liaise with internal departments to remove process gaps.
- 2+ QA experience or 5+ years in a Customer Support role.
- High analytical skills.
- Make data-driven decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Expert with Google Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Intermediate SQL writing.
- Bilingual or Multilingual.
- Experience working with e-commerce merchants.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.