Customer Support Specialist at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most convenient, personalized and entertaining shopping mall in the world. With millions of products added daily, Wish offers anyone with a smartphone access to items at incredibly affordable prices. Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
As customers are the core of what drives us, Customer Support Operations (CSO) plays a critical role in ensuring customers consistently receive friendly and helpful service on Wish. The CSO team advocates on behalf of customers while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with customer support. We’re committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience and are looking for passionate, driven and highly enthusiastic people to help us define the future of mobile shopping.
For internal use only: #LI-JO1
What you'll do
- Ensure customers are treated as our most valuable assets
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Craft well-written responses that are grammatically correct, concise, polished and professional
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation
- Achieve daily goals of solved tickets without compromising the customer experience
- Find solutions to customer issues while always adhering to company policies and guidelines
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while helping customers
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a related customer support role
- Supported Business to Consumer customers within a high contact support center
- You love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems, then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in a human tone and customer friendly language
- Strong interpersonal skills required to function both in a team environment and to build relationships with our valued customers
- Excellent general technical background with demonstrated sound problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
As a Customer Support Associate (CSA), you’ll interact directly with customers to answer questions, find solutions and deliver world-class customer support. CSA’s love people and can quickly diagnose customer issues to find solutions. Because our primary method of communication with customers occurs via messaging in our apps, impeccable writing skills are critical. CSA’s have the important task of ensuring customers receive timely, friendly and accurate responses to solve issues as quickly as possible. This role requires flexible, fast-acting individuals who are energized by solving problems and helping others.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description