Customer Support Technical Specialist at Mural
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
Must be located in the Philippines.
The Customer Experience Technical Specialist is a key partner for Customer Support and the broader Customer Experience organization. In this role you’ll be comfortable coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to implement technical product features within the desired timeline. You’ll also have a deep understanding of the product and the ability to systematically troubleshoot both known and unknown issues. To accomplish this, you must have the ability to understand technical business requirements and execute an implementation plan.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead the technical side of Customer Support with general knowledge of features including API configurations, SSO configuration setups/updates, VOIP telephony, IP Whitelisting and registering new domains inside an existing tenant
- Be comfortable interacting with customers both live and asynchronously, resolving queries related to technical product capabilities, what we currently support, how it can be used, and future product capabilities
- Deliver training to Customer Experience team members using different methodologies to improve technical product knowledge
- Contribute to a knowledge base that answers product & IT technical questions and can be used by the customer experience team
- Maintain a feedback loop with the Product team on customer feature/function requests
- Develop and run reporting on technical support issues for leadership and provide recommendations on how to decrease ticket volume
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, Design and Engineering during the development and launch of new features and products to ensure that appropriate support processes and resources are in place for launch
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of technical support experience within technology services
- Exceptionally good or native oral and written English, with good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience with small projects
- Technical knowledge of enterprise software and SaaS
Ideally you have...
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL
- Startup mentality
- Thrives when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Progressive out-of-the-box thinker
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.