Director, Business Systems (GTM) at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Gusto’s Business Technology team is primarily responsible for building processes, internal systems, and tools for Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, People, and Finance teams. We’re looking for an experienced Business Technology leader to empower a team of business analysts and work closely with biz teams to deliver world-class systems and tools for Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience, teams.Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as the strategic liaison between Marketing, Sales, Customer experience teams and Business Technology for strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, and relationship management.
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage expectations and monitor satisfaction levels.
- Develop business technology roadmap aligned with business strategy and department goals
- Drive the quarterly OKR planning process in partnership with business and other business technology teams, commit to projects based on the capacity and deliver on the commitments
- Empower a team of business analysts and partner with the Development team to deliver on the OKR’s
- Attract, develop, and retain high performing business analysts to meet the current and evolving needs of the business through effective recruiting, training and development, coaching and mentoring and performance management.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience with business analysis, planning, and stakeholder management supporting Sales, Marketing and Customer experience organizations
- 4+ years of technical program management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of salesforce and related platform experience
- 3+ years of big 5 consulting experience
- Experience with business capability modeling and business architecture
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Empathetic and employee-focused: You care deeply about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional goals, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.