Director, GTM Transformation at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a Director, GTM Transformation to drive the same zest for innovation we have in our products as we do for how we go-to-market and work with customers and partners. This is a tremendous opportunity to help design key transformation efforts focused on increasing customer usage and adoption of our services.
- Define and prioritize the overall company-wide portfolio of transformation initiatives to drive increased usage and adoption
- Help define the overall company goals and targets by segment for increased usage / adoption
- Work with RingCentral’s data and analytics teams to continually improve the company’s executive dashboards to showcase insights on usage / adoption
- Work with Sales leadership to drive an increase in new customer acquisition on our video capabilities
- Oversee a company-wide incentive program to drive increase in usage / adoption across new customers and existing customers
- Work with the RingCentral partner organization to define a partner strategy and model to accelerate post-sale usage / adoption
- Work with key stakeholder groups to build segment-specific customer offers that incentivize increased usage / adoption, including compete offers
- Represent the strategy, progress and results to VP, SVP level and above on regular basis
- Ensure financial and budget management to meet goals
- 5-10 years of Commercial business and technology industry experience; 2-4 years of SaaS strategy or management consulting experience
- Top candidates will have experience with SaaS customer success organizations and understand usage / adoption approaches and levers to drive it
- Top candidates will also have 2+ years’ experience working in or with clients in the Unified Communications industry
- Experience running large projects and programs; successful at partnering with functional teams to cultivate functional ownership on change initiatives
- Experience with commercial channel sales models, including tiered channel models and ISVs
- Experience with SaaS sales, new customer acquisition, sales comp
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Highly skilled with PowerPoint / Google Docs.
- Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.