Domain Specialist – Digital Twin Operations at Unity
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join our team as a Domain Specialist helping build a Digital Twin platform for customers in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations (AECO)! This role involves collaborating with customers and Unity’s product teams to define requirements and tailor the platform for early adopters.
Our team is developing a groundbreaking platform for real-time 3D Digital Twins to monitor facilities and infrastructure. Our goal is to improve operational efficiency and safety for our customers. We will connect you with a dedicated product team and third-party partners to define this platform and relevant integrations. Your knowledge of the solutions landscape and customer needs will contribute to delivering practical solutions for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms, system integrators, and owners / operators!
Location for this position is flexible within North America and Europe.
What you’ll be doing
- Capture market opportunities and feature requests based upon engagement with customers, prospects and partners
- Partner with services teams to customize digital twin applications
- Analyze the competitive landscape and identify unmet customer needs
- Capture the business impact to customers of adopting digital twins
What we’re looking for
- Proficiency with tools and platforms used for facility and infrastructure design and operations
- Experience working with AECO project design and implementation
- Excellent product management, communication, teamwork and leadership skills
You might also have
- Experience applying or developing applications for AECO digital twins
- Direct experience with solutions for monitoring and control of AECO operations
- Experience with a real-time 3D engine such as Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.