eCommerce Operations Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team for an e-commerce Operations Specialist who will be supporting a new line of business for our fast growing e-commerce platform. Are you passionate about improving customer experiences? Do you like to optimize processes and manage relationships? If so, keep reading! The ideal candidates will have experience in manipulating data for eCommerce Operations and be ready to work in an entrepreneurial & creative environment. Wish is seeking individuals who can work autonomously, with the ability to help build a business.
What you'll be doing:
- Help build out eCommerce processes and instill operational best practices, with an initial focus on developing our customer support operations
- Answer inbound customer questions and tag tickets accordingly to WishX Customer Support requirements
- Reach out to customers to solicit feedback via ad hoc conversations & structured surveys
- Work cross-functionally with WishX team to ensure customers’ doubts are answered, and escalate issues as necessary
- Identify issues and execute analyses to translate data into actionable insights and make recommendations based on your findings
- Build reports and KPI dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience across consulting, business operations, and/or customer-facing experience; ideally with eCommerce industry exposure
- Excellent customer service skills, ideally with a platform like Zendesk
- You are analytical and data-driven -- you can define KPIs and measure progress/success of your initiatives
- Team-oriented and agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment; you want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic, and operational aspects of the job
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Superior Excel / Sheets skills (e.g. V-Lookups & Pivot tables); knowledge of SQL a nice-to-have
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.