As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of TripActions Enterprise customers helping them achieve maximum value from the TripActions platform - the industry leading Travel and Expense solution. You will be comfortable engaging with your customers at the C-level and support travel managers to build out and operate successful travel and expense programs within your portfolio.
This role works with multiple stakeholders across TripActions and partners closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance. Our Customer Success team has operations throughout the world although this role is located at our HQ in Palo Alto. There's flexibility for this person to work in our SF office a few times a week after ramp up.
- Be a trusted advisor to the C level at your customers to understand their travel program goals and help formulate a plan that leverages TripActions resources to build and maintain a successful travel and expense program.
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your portfolio of customers.
- Advise on the topics of enterprise travel and provide best practices and advice on how to get the most value out of their travel program using TripActions.
- Assist your customers to launch TripActions to their employees working with regional success managers to achieve fast and effective time to value.
- Deliver regular executive business reviews for your customers and advise on travel policy, adoption, and best practices.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and help educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests.
- Oversee escalations and work across teams to resolve issues.
- 4+ years minimum experience in Enterprise Customer Success Management.
- Proven experience of engaging and influencing C Level executives.
- Proven global program management and organizational skills.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve.
- Comfortable setting expectations and goal setting with customers throughout the customer journey.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and experimentation with different approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree+
Travel industry background preferred.