Executive Assistant at TripActions
TripActions is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team. You will enable seamless operations and serve as a critical communication link across offices as we expand globally. You’ll anticipate the needs of the Executive, leadership, and broader team members, helping the organization stay focused resolving issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest TripActions news, sales activities, and customer needs. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the impeccable business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This position can be based either in our Palo Alto HQ office or our San Francisco office and will require flexibility to be in either location as needed.
- Manage executive calendars, projects, logistics, and reporting for key department initiatives and manage external customer meeting coordination
- Own all planning and management of team events including key customer meetings, quarterly business reviews, new hire onboarding, etc.
- Anticipate the needs of your Executive to proactively manage day to day activities
- Act as a trusted business partner through full integration into the business operations of the team.
- Partner with your Executive to drive leadership operational cadence within organization--draft agendas for quarterly business reviews/standing meetings and manage follow ups (communication, action items, and execution)
- Draft framework of presentations, edit & update org chargers and ensure all communications are edited and formatted
- Partner with internal teams to manage customer meetings and communications
- Drive new and/or evolving operational strategies and improve the current processes to ensure scalability and efficiency for our teams
- Manage SWAG orders for internal teams and as needs for customers
- Lead ad hoc projects across sales teams and executive leadership
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Large-scale event planning or project management experience
- Highly organized, analytical, and flexible with shifting priorities
- Strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions, both internal and external
- Ability to anticipate challenges before they arise and are known as a master organizer and sounding board. Your executive leadership often calls on you to get things done
- You are resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy supporting a rapidly growing & changing organization