Executive Assistant at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our executives and leaders within a business unit! As a partner and first-line of communication with our leaders, you will work closely with members of our C-Suite, company executives, other assistants, and employees from across the company to ensure a smooth and effective workflow for your Executive partners and their teams.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, stellar interpersonal demeanor, and an ability to critically and quickly solve problems. Top-notch organizational skills are essential.
You will have proven the ability to form lasting partnerships across all levels to help ensure the success of Unity’s executive leaders and the teams that they lead!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage extensive calendaring and balancing of conflicting priorities; Skillfully manage calendar events and prioritize daily tasks efficiently and effectively
- Organize complex worldwide travel involving airlines, routes, aircrafts, hotels, and ground transportation
- Plan, coordinate and oversee logistics for team onsites & offsites, meeting venues, catering, AV, and coordinating group travel
- Prioritize complex task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization, including C-level executives and stakeholders, as well as internal teams and external vendors
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability to operate in hyper-growth environments, where building relationships has been critical to getting things done
- Proficiency in Google applications, MS Office Suite, and expense programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to gather information from people while developing strong internal/external relationships
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Prior experience with complex expense reports that include transactions from multiple countries
You might also have
- Experience organizing team social events
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.