Executive Assistant at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team needs
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Wish’s travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Wish and Senior Executives inside and outside the company, and recognizes key players within all organizations.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other business related meetings as requested.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Other administrative and project duties as requested
- Minimum of 5+ years of applicable administrative experience, ideally from a global software organization.
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., Google Meet Video, WebEx, Slack, and conference calls.
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience a plus).
- Project Coordination experience needed at an intermediate complexity.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Experience working with/in large administrative teams.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
- Project management experience of intermediate complexity.
Additional Desired Skills/Traits:
- Customer centric orientation
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Possess a natural ability and curiosity and to comprehend the global DNA of the company and its organizations.
- Have the ability to handle confidential material with the utmost discretion.
- Ensure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.