Executive Assistant at NextRoll
We are searching for an Executive Assistant to join our Admin team. In this role, you will be supporting a few members of our Leadership team, including the President of our RollWorks business unit, providing them with extraordinary support. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you will need to be an extraordinary communicator and an expert multitasker. You are responsible for the organization and coordination of multiple schedules, playing an integral part of keeping our team on track. This is a fun role, bursting with variety.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Provide administrative support to the RollWorks President and other senior leaders
- Actively handle multiple, complex calendars across various time zones
- Act as liaison and gatekeeper for direct reports and outside contacts
- Organize presentations, agendas and sit in on select meetings to transcribe minutes
- Organize and execute offsite meetings, team events and gifting programs
- Manage expense reporting and coordinate logistics for business travel, both domestic and international
- Exercise discretion when handling details of highly confidential nature
- Assist with organization of special projects upon request
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other leadership teams and their administrative team members
- Provide EA coverage while team members are away.
- 4 + years of experience supporting executive-level management
- Excellent judgment with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Meticulously organized with excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Extraordinary critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to be nimble and adaptive in dynamic environment
- Be Dependable and Reliable - Team player
- Keen ability to anticipate needs
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- A sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.