We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Executive Assistant to support our VP of Product and our Chief Operating Officer at our fast-paced startup. You will join a small and high performing EA team and will report to the EA to the CEO.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Support heavy calendar management—internal/external meeting scheduling, project coordination and logistics management
- Act as the go-to person for the Product & COO teams
- Communicate cross-functionally amongst teams
- Be a strategic thought-partner to the executives you work with
- Organize offsite + team building events
- Track and submit expense reports
- Take on various projects, as needed
- Manage the Executive’s rapidly shifting calendar, confirm key meetings and shift conflicting priorities as needed.
- Coordinate travel - both domestic and international
- Develop efficient systems and processes
- Work closely with recruiting on candidate scheduling
- You are a proactive, strategic, and solutions-oriented individual that can effectively prioritize tasks and projects.
- You are hands-on and jump on all tasks with a "no job too big or too small" attitude.
- You are professional and have the ability to execute tasks in a timely manner
- You have an upbeat, can-do attitude!
- You are extremely organized
- You have strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle rapidly shifting priorities
- You have a bachelor’s degree and at least 2+ years of previous experience supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to handle highly confidential material using strong judgment and discretion
- You are comfortable working alone and/or with a team
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.