Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is seeking an Executive Support IT Specialist to provide an exceptional, high quality, professional IT support to our company’s executives. The primary responsibility is to provide implementation, maintenance, and support of IT EUS solutions specializing in taking customer service and professionalism to the next level for the company.
- Candidates will deliver technical, “White-Glove” response to executives, and their support teams, along with other VIP staff and upper management.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy in all dealings with executives and their data
- Role involves scheduled on-call after-hours support, as well as periodic off-site support, including meetings, and conferences
- Supporting executives in a WFH model as well as in-person onsite support
- Work a range of shifts with existing team to cover standard & extended work hours of executives
- Deliver on established executive support process and procedures
- A/V Support for Executive meetings, including presentation setup and video conferencing
- Participate in repair/maintenance/support of executive hardware (printers, PC’s, accessories, VOIP phones, mobile phones, A/V, etc.), software (Mac OSX, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, virus and spyware mitigation, RingCentral Meetings, RingCentral Glip, etc..), and applications (Office 365, Okta, Google Apps/Drive, etc.)
- Proactive work to ensure uptime for executives and their systems. Includes monitoring of meetings, daily checks of office equipment, and review of system health and support inventory
- Ensure RingCentral personnel’s IT environment and configurations are maintained and updated with regards to technology and in particular security policies and company standards
- Follow standard ITSM/ITIL processes and procedures
- Works proactively with Human Resources and internal IT teams to on-board new executive staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, CS, MIS, Business, or related field (or 4 years relevant experience)
- 3+ years of experience supporting top-level company executives and executive assistants as a key part of role
- Experience with onsite and remote support in an enterprise corporate setting
- Experience with ITSM ticket management system
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting a mixed client computing environment of Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and related software like Microsoft Office Suite, Chrome, system updates, data transfer, etc.
- Strong understanding with troubleshooting and problem-solving IT infrastructure services (Active Directory, Networking, Servers) and Applications (Software as a Service vendors like Office 365, Google Apps/Drive, Box, Confluence, etc.) in relation to the impact on IT EUS services.
- Experience supporting audio / video technology and equipment (Conference room TV, PolyCom, Apple AirServer/AirPlay, Mixer, Webinar, RingCentral Rooms, etc.)
- Experience setting up, installing, cabling, maintaining office Audio/Visual, PC Laptop and network related equipment.
Nice to have/additional attributes:
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs, carry desktops, laptops, printers, misc. computer peripherals
- Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct manager
- Strong sense of urgency with an attitude of never giving up until the issue is closed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communications skills and ability to handle sensitive and challenging support situations with a methodical approach, while staying calm under pressure.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.