Facilities Technician at Unity Technologies
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
As the Facilities Technician, you will be an essential member of the WE Team; a self-starter who enthusiastically takes on new challenges and seeks original solutions to a wide range of obstacles. As a Facilities Technician, you will work closely with all the WE Team members to help to maintain the office and culture as we keep on growing.
This is a permanent position based in our San Francisco office.
What you’ll be doing
- Help oversee all of the day-to-day office facilities operations for your site and ensure the execution of all workplace services with the Facilities manager
- Optimize facilities, real estate, site operations and services programs across the sites to ensure the workplace is running seamlessly
- Assist with all aspects of financial management including planning and forecasting of operating expenses and capital projects for your regions
- Implement and coordinate Facilities initiatives and programs at the site level
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on efficiencies, quality improvement, and other relevant factors.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Ability to lift 25lb boxes and deliver to various destinations throughout office(s)
- Transfer incoming and outgoing mail onto shelves which can be up to 6 feet high
You might also have
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Proficient with GSuites, familiarity with Slack and Jira ticketing system is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive, a team player with the proven ability to multitask and prioritize
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.