Field Event Manager at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Events Manager to lead and support events (3 roadshows and 20+ local field events a quarter) from start to finish including: formal project kick off meetings, budget tracking, creation of presentation materials, project management with creative requests, detailed logistics execution and tracking, attending and speaking to prospects/customers at the event, email campaign follow up with event attendees and lead assignment into Salesforce with reporting on all funnel metrics created from events. This individual will work out of the Belmont, CA headquarters office.
- Create and manage project timelines; ensure deliverables and milestones are met and act as the primary point of contact for these events
- Assemble and manage show/event budgets
- Serve as the events “quarterback”, working directly with various internal teams to plan and execute the appropriate customer experience
- Manage vendor relationships for ordering collateral and giveaways, working with event venue staff to plan and confirm delivery of all on-site event details.
- Collateral management for Events, Field Marketing and Sales departments across 3 regional offices.
- Analyze events for effectiveness and provide reporting on results
- Handle all show logistics such as show contractor forms, booth staffing schedules, gather booth materials, produce show and booth signage, pre/post show shipping, manage booth talent, and booth install & dismantle
- Arrange corporate/guest travel and meetings by developing itineraries; booking transportation, lodging, and meeting accommodations.
- Bachelor degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience managing tradeshows and events preferably with a high growth technology company
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; knowledge of Salesforce.com is helpful
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $78,000 and $116,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.