Growth Partner, User Acquisition at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Client Partner for our User Acquisition/Performance Advertising team. You will work closely with Game Developers to help drive and execute user acquisition strategies on Unity’s Advertising platform.
The role will be responsible for driving revenue growth from new partners and growing relationships with existing partners. You will prospect, meet, sell and close revenue with mobile app developers in addition to driving product adoption and sales within a designated territory.
In a dynamic sales environment, you will need to be flexible, organized, have strong time management skills and be capable of consistently building a pipeline of viable prospects. You are detail-oriented and strategic-minded with the ability to think outside the box. In this role, you'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share. You need to have demonstrated success with delivering results.
- Prospect, define, sell Unity User Acquisition products to mobile app developers
- Analyze and identify Advertiser Growth opportunities within a portfolio of accounts
- Manage and optimize Advertiser spend on Unity’s platform for ROAS/Retention campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the available products and influence future development
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Bachelor's Degree is Business Administration preferred
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to present to clients
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and account management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.