Head of EMEA Alliances & Channels at Domino Data Lab
Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Strategic Partnerships team at Domino Data Lab is building an industry-leading function to drive and scale channel revenue, market presence, and customer success. To support our rapid growth, we’re building a global program with regional leadership to implement and deliver partner sales success.
What your impact will be
As EMEA Partner Lead you’re responsible for implementing and scaling our partner program across consulting partners, systems integrators (global and boutique), and infrastructure partners in EMEA. You will map how those organizations can use Domino with their customers, provide services directly to our customers, and develop domain-specific products and solutions to enhance Domino’s core offering. Our partner ecosystem is evolving quickly and you’ll provide input into the vision to scale this program as a differentiated revenue stream for our business.
What we're looking for in this role
- Experience building and scaling partnerships, ideally with large GSIs and Consulting partners, from minimal revenue to $10M+.
- Experience supporting reseller and referral programs and related success.
- Strong existing relationships with Top 10 consulting firms and global system integrators
- Enterprise software industry expertise and experience with a sophisticated platform product, ideally in the data science, advanced analytics, or data infrastructure ecosystem.
- Deep cross-functional collaboration and program management experience.
- Experience formulating Joint Success Plans (JSP) with partners rooted in metrics to track partner success.
- Ability to identify and build opportunities to deliver domain-specific partner solutions
- Experience partnering with sales, marketing, and customer success to identify new partner opportunities and coordinate go-to-market activities.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- Company sponsored Retirement Plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field