Implementation Manager at Chorus.ai
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 18, 2021
Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.
The Solutions Engineering team at Chorus is made up of solution experts focused on enabling our customers and prospects to maximize the value that they get out of our solution. We are problem solvers and strategic thinkers that are obsessed with making our customers successful. We sit at the intersection of sales, CSM, marketing, support, and product & engineering and work collaboratively with each to drive customer success with our solution.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives, and requirements to innovative solutions solving complex problems that significantly impact our customers success.
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager to join our team responsible for implementing the Chorus.ai solution. You will liaise directly with customers to ensure our platform is implemented successfully so they can drive immediate value from our solution. You will work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to onboard, configure, and integrate the Chorus.ai solution for our customers. You will play an integral role in developing processes and shaping the implementation function as we continue to grow the business.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the CSM team to manage and lead the technical onboarding process for new customers.
- Configuration of the customer’s Chorus.ai instance
- Work with technical leads on the customer team to assist in integrating their Chorus.ai instance with existing technology stack (CRM, Web Conference Solution, VOIP Solutions, etc.)
- Project manage the technical onboardingInteract directly with customers to address any technical questions
- Develop processes and contribute technical documentation to support streamlining the customer onboarding process
- Document the customer configuration for transition to technical support
- Track and raise feature requests & bugs, collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years of experience onboarding new customers
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise customers
- Self-starter and team player that excels working in an unstructured environment
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Detail-oriented with a process and documentation focused mindset
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Excellent project management skills
- Basic knowledge of APIs, JSON and SQL
- Previous experience working with Conversation Intelligence or Sales Enablement technology
- Previous experience working at a fast growing startup in professional services
- Experience implementing, or integrating with CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot) and VOIP solutions (Outreach, Talkdesk, RingCentral, etc.)
Read Full Job Description