Information Security Enablement Engineer at Miro
As an Information Security Enablement Engineer at Miro, you will be part of the company’s Operations function and will play a huge role in partnering with our Sales team to win and close major deals that will have a large impact in Miro’s overall success.What you’ll do
- Act as Miro’s security ambassador to assist Sales with inquiries from prospective customers, including:
- completing pre-sales security reviews
- answering specific RFP questions
- providing details around the security features of the product.
- Interact directly with potential customers on any of product security related matters.
- Partner with application security, development and product teams to handle technical questions from prospects.
- Maintain and update Miro’s library of security Q&As within Loopio.
- Improve Miro’s security review process, procedures and standards by suggesting best practices and other ways to shorten the overall sales process and reduce the effort needed to successfully approve the security and sign sales contract.
- Partner with compliance manager and application security team on continuously improving product security review process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years customer-facing experience working as either a Solutions or Information Security Consultant or similar roles.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Obsession with finding the root cause of the problem not just the immediate solution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.