Inventory Specialist, S.F. at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Alto is seeking an Inventory Specialist to assist in reducing out of stocks and placing predictive inventory orders across all Alto locations. We want an individual who is passionate about improving patient health outcomes by changing the traditional pharmacy model. We are looking for a team player who is analytical, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, reliable, and has exceptional communication skills.
What you would do:
- Dedicated to coordinating and monitoring inventory management related activities which are critical to maintaining the right focus on daily, weekly, and monthly tasks that help customers on their path to better health.
- Assist with inventory management duties such as placing orders with vendors and confirming receipt
- Submit inventory orders for OOS items and predictive inventory orders across all of Alto’s pharmacies
- Engage and communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Delivers results while balancing quality and efficiency in all tasks, maintains accuracy while consistently meeting workflow and inventory management goals.
- Apply your knowledge of the pharmacy industry in a company that’s revolutionizing the pharmacy experience
- Experience using MS Excel, Google sheets or similar spreadsheet software
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, and know how to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Must be a licensed pharmacy technician in the state of California
- Inventory experience required