At DoorDash, we are searching for someone who is detail oriented, enjoys collaboration and looks forward to supporting a diverse, high growth company. Our tooling integrates with thousands of employees including corporate, dashers and even customers!
Our ideal candidate will value their work, help grow and build current tooling, and use their creativity to manage endpoint system management at scale.What You Will Achieve
- Pair with IT Support Engineers as point of escalation for various systems and tooling
- Fully integrate, test and scale new applications for the company
- Refine current processes (e.g: offboarding/onboarding) towards automation
- Manage permission sets for Okta and build tooling for further integration
- Perform daily operations including: configuration, monitoring, documentation and infrastructure of corporate systems
- 3+ years managing endpoint systems for MacOS, Windows, Chrome OS and Mobile MDM, including monitoring, updates and configurement
- 2+ years SaaS management and evaluation/deployment for provisioning tools: Okta, G-Suite, BetterCloud
- Drive projects through completion by participating in weekly meetings on cross-functional teams, creating technical documentation and maintaining a customer focus with excellent verbal and written skills
- Background in Technical Project Management
- Experience developing dashboards for log tracking / monitoring
- AWS experience
- Experience building integrations across various systems
- Experience working with Workday integrations
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national
businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.