IT Architect at DoorDash
On the DoorDash Client Engineering team, you'll maintain and build out robust IT tooling for our many sets of users. You'll be tasked with using creativity to manage endpoint system management at large scale. We are a team of problem-solvers, and we embrace diverse solutions. While our core team resides in our San Francisco headquarters, our tooling integrates with thousands of users globally including corporate employees, drivers, and customers!What You'll Do
- Pair with IT Support Engineers as point of escalation for various systems and tooling
- Fully integrate, test, and scale new applications for the company
- Refine current processes (e.g: off-boarding/on-boarding) towards automation
- Manage permission sets for Okta and build tooling for further integration
- Perform daily operations including: configuration, monitoring, documentation and infrastructure of corporate systems
- 3+ years managing endpoint systems for MacOS, Windows, Chrome OS and Mobile MDM (including monitoring, updates, and configuration)
- 3+ years experience with Okta to manage Identity and Access Management for employee lifecycle
- Experience revising and migrating existing IT workflows using Bettercloud
- 2+ years experience scripting on-boarding/off-boarding processes with data from Okta, G Suite, and BambooHR or Workday (preferably Python)
- Technical Project Management experience
- Experience developing dashboards for log tracking and monitoring
- AWS experience
- Experience building integrations across systems
- Experience with Workday integrations
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.