IT Jira Administrator at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and-most importantly-affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you've been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is seeking a strong Atlassian/Jira Administrator to join our Core IT team and support our self-hosted application suite. This position will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite which includes Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Desk. This hire will also take ownership over tasks such as process implementation, enhance Jira Projects with custom workflows and behaviors, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Desk)
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Work with development and design teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Devise, test, and deploy integration's between Atlassian products and other internal tool chains
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on Jira and also briefing the team/s on new functionalities
- Research and implement new approaches on Jira and Confluence usage
- Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams and Atlassian premier support
- 3+ years experience administering Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira, Service Desk)
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development
- Knowledge of Postgres administration
- Experience using ScriptRunner
- Experience with Application Installation and Configuration in a cloud environment
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.