Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
In the Affirm app, we’re building a one-of-a-kind shopping marketplace - bringing together consumers and merchants with unbeatable offers and honest credit. As our newest business line, we are looking to shape and scale our marketplace into an unparalleled ecommerce experience. We are looking for a Lead who will use their analytical rigor, eye for business, and problem solving skills to support high impact initiatives and scale across the marketplace. This role is ideal for someone who is innovative, hard working, and ready to roll up their sleeves!
You’ll be joining our team during an exciting, high growth stage, presenting an outstanding opportunity for development and collaboration with a dynamic and cross functional group.What You’ll Do
- Develop, test, and operationalize growth strategies for Affirm’s two-sided Marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional workstreams from ideation to execution
- Use data to create frameworks that measure willingness to pay and outcomes to inform pricing and placement strategy
- Lead quantitative analyses that drive business understanding and inform our go-to-market strategy alongside cross functional partners
- Drive cross-functional alignment on business cases and go-to-market approach while balancing objectives
- Qualify and seize new growth opportunities to directly influence cross functional roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with partners across Product, Analytics, and Marketing
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving platform and data warehouse
- 5-7 years of experience in finance, consulting, or strategic operations roles.
- Experience with a Marketplace or consumer product is a plus
- Significant experience and fluency in marketplaces, loyalty, or e-commerce
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools like SQL and Excel/Sheets required; Python experience a strong plus
- Collaborative teammate excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Ability to lead analytical projects, structure sophisticated problems, and problem solve using data
- Ability to operationalize recommendations through tight collaboration with Product managers and Analytics teams
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity and a results-oriented demeanor. Confident and creative when needed to get the job done
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.