Manager, Ad Operations at Unity Technologies
Come join our growing team at Unity Technologies and lead paid media Ad Operations within our Digital Marketing, Games division! In this role, you will manage a team of talented ad ops professionals and contribute towards the growth of new user acquisition and revenue within Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Programmatic Display channels. You will support B2B account based marketing campaigns as well as direct E-Commerce initiatives.
You will build and maintain positive relationships with our product marketing, web, and campaign management teams while delivering high-quality leads and transactions that turn into incremental revenue while optimizing ROAS. If you are a driven professional who is adept at analyzing data to optimize performance, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead our Ad Operations for paid media, including full deployment of Digital Advertising
- Drive incremental E-Commerce revenue for our B2B software subscription products on Unity.com across all verticals as well as our asset sales through AssetStore.Unity.com
- Responsible for hands on implementation across all paid media channels, with a focus on scaling revenue growth and ROAS optimization
- Work closely with our Campaigns team to help drive successful paid media campaigns that engage and deliver ABM leads within our targeted account list
- Manage our AdTech stack and partner with our BI & Analytics team to build effective Paid Media dashboards and performance reports
What we’re looking for
- A successful track record of measuring and executing on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPA, CPL, CAC, LTV, etc.) in a B2B Digital Marketing capacity with paid media experience
- Proven success as both an individual contributor and a people manager
- Hands-on knowledge of Paid Social & Programmatic Display
- Demonstrated understanding of long lead buying cycles and complex software solutions
You might also have
- B2B, SaaS, or subscription based product experience
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- Positive outlook towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.