As the Manager of Customer Success Specialists, you will lead a team of Customer Success Specialists in the successful delivery of “Accelerators” to TripActions Customers. Accelerators are specialized engagements designed to help customers get started with TripActions and get optimal value from their investment in a managed Travel Program. Accelerator topics include, but are not limited to: launch, policy configuration, Duty of Care, change management, inventory, and user adoption.
As one of the leaders in the Customer Success Specialist function, you will help enable your team of Customer Success Specialists to effectively deliver Accelerators to both new and existing customers within the Commercial, Mid-Market, and Enterprise segments. You will inspire your team to consistently demonstrate clear, quantifiable value to the customer as described by each Specialist engagement agreement.
You will play a critical role in helping to define the direction and overall strategy of the Customer Success Specialist program and will lead a variety of crucial projects on program optimization, content creation, Accelerator development, KPI definition, processes, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
You will report into the Director of Customer Success Specialists at our Palo Alto Headquarters and will work closely with leadership and stakeholders across the company in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product, Engineering, Payments, and Finance.
- Manage and scale a team of Customer Success Specialists
- Help design, develop, and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency surrounding the delivery of Accelerators
- Drive high CSAT across all customers engaging in Accelerators
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing development of the Customer Success Specialist function
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across customer lifecycle
- Maintain a deep understanding of TripActions’ Travel and Expense products and provide vetted, impactful customer feedback to the product team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function
- 4+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development skills; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Ability to prioritize and autonomously accomplish tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, within a new function