Manager, Customer Success at Sensor Tower
- Lead a team of Customer Success Specialists in San Francisco and London
- Provide support and coaching to the Customer Success team through weekly 1:1s and team meetings
- Create an environment that supports innovation and encourages the team to come up with opportunities for improving the customer experience
- Drive the adoption and growth of SensorTower by helping the team prioritize projects and daily tasks
- Be the voice of the customer by acting as a liaison between them and our engineering, marketing, product, and sales teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the support ticket process - including making sure that Service Letter Agreements are adhered to
- Support the growth and development of your team by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- 2-5 years B2B SaaS Customer Success experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing a team or being a team lead
- Startup B2B SaaS experience is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations and providing excellent customer experience
- Enjoys working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative, theres lots of accountability, and you generate results every day
- Strong empathy and business acumen to understand customers' business and revenue/growth drivers
- Ability to learn SensorTower’s platform and API
- Experience helping direct reports remove barriers for customer adoption
- A passion for data analysis, mobile apps and/or mobile gaming
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have not raised any additional funding beyond our $1 million Seed round! Our continued success with no outside funding speaks to our product, market size, and most of all, our people.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more