Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
As the Manager of Enterprise Customer Success team, you will be driving a team to launch TripActions newest and largest customers, achieve adoption targets, and maximize customer delight and retention. Key skills include customer health analysis on a micro and macro level to pinpoint specific customers who need extra focus and attention. Understanding both quantitative and qualitative factors is essential. You will work with our customer C-Suite and their executive teams in order to drive value and build/maintain solid partnerships. Our focus is not only on our admins and Executive sponsors; end user experience is at the core of our values so driving your team to maximize satisfaction and follow up with NPS respondents is a key part of your day to day.
You'll work closely with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Manage and scale a team of approximately 7 Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Segment & tier accounts portfolio and design service strategy to optimize resource and talent allocation
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across customer lifecycle
- Partner with the enterprise sales team to optimize a seamless customer launch program
- Executive Analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and provide vetted, impactful customer feedback to the product team
- Drive positive NPS across all of your reports and their customers
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
- Enhance and/or add to our ever-growing Enterprise documentation such as implementation and project plans, customer success plans, executive business reviews presentations, etc.
- Ability to travel 50% both domestic and international as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function around scaled customers
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done