Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
This role focuses on our Returnly product, which helps brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns.
As a Manager, Merchant Care, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver a timely and efficient support experience to Returnly’s merchants, who are facilitating returns for millions of shoppers around the world. You will impact scaling the team and streamlining processes and systems.What You'll Do:
- Serve as the Merchant Operations team's point of escalation
- Collaborate closely with Returnly teams and the Affirm Operations organization to ensure cross-functional initiatives are properly executed
- Develop and maintain dashboards and analytics to monitor the health and trajectory of the Support function
- Define and own team/departmental initiatives (OKRs)
- Facilitate team meetings, stand-ups, and other relevant events
- Conduct 1:1s, performance management, and coaching
- Review and follow up as necessary on Merchant Satisfaction (MSAT) surveys
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of direct management experience in relevant industry (Tech, eCommerce, SaaS) or similar role
- Prior team leadership with proven abilities in process execution, coaching, conflict resolution, etc.
- Experience with Zendesk (Support, Chat, Guide, and Explore) or comparable ticketing platform, Salesforce, and Jira
- Working-knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, APIs, etc.)
- Nice to have: Experience with ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, etc.) and relevant technology landscape (OMS, ERP, etc.)
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.