Manager, Strategic Client Partners at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced growth-focused sales executive who will be driving the revenue for Unity’s cloud product - Furioos, which streams any 3D project to any device.
You will work with product, engineering, marketing, and other sales teams within Unity to bring this product to market against target customer verticals for companies seeking streaming solutions for their consumers. You will be responsible for identifying the customer target list, establishing meaningful relationships with potential customers to understand their streaming needs, and then working with our internal technical teams to prioritize and establish support for the integration of the Furioos SDK and streaming. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter sales manager to build a business from the ground up in a space with lots of untapped potential.
- Determine and drive the sales strategy for Furioos including outreach, sales pipeline management, product development needs, and integration queue
- Cultivate and maintain cloud relationships, including assessing partner needs, managing overall expectations, handling customer inquiries, and resolving issues
- Maintain awareness of the customer needs, including assisting them in sourcing or developing 3D projects
- Manage feedback loop for product and engineering teams to continue development of the tool based on the most scalable and needed features - including pricing strategy and deal-making
- Work with game vertical sales teams to assist in driving adoption of Furioos
- Partner with BD team to source additional development or 3rd party resources to move client assets to 3D projects and increase end user engagement
- Work with multiple engineering teams and business disciplines from legal, finance, product and marketing to oversee successful execution of Furioos partnerships
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Prior experience creating and scaling a sales business from the ground up
- Current knowledge and higher level technical understanding of 3D streaming and relevant technologies
- Proven track record of finding and building relationships with budget decision-makers at B2C companies
- Prior business development and/or sales experience with customer and/or revenue target
- Possesses understanding of unmet needs in the changing 3D digital landscape and ability to navigate multiple industries with an evolving with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to work without much support and create case for additional investment
- Excellent & creative written & oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Has strong executive presence and maturity
- Passion for 3D streaming, VR/AR, and games
- Experience working with a global organization
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.