Market Manager at Eaze
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:33 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
The Market Manager is one of the most exciting and impactful roles at Eaze, responsible for driving efficient and effective operations across our customer marketplace. In this role, you will oversee relationships with our external retail partners and ensure that their inventory, supply chain, driver fleet, and warehouse operations match our rapidly growing customer demand. As you master these responsibilities, you will increasingly focus on market development and growth. For high performers, this role is a stepping stone into the GM role and other leadership positions throughout Eaze.
Ownership mindset: You run toward problems rather than away from them. You enjoy getting things done but you’re not afraid to ask for help.
Quantitative capacity: You champion data-driven decision making. You love a good chart or graph. You’re not afraid to crunch a number or two.
Interpersonal skills: You know how to have fun and people enjoy working with you. You’re a professional and you always operate with integrity. You know how to earn respect, structure your thoughts, and build support for your ideas.
Growth mindset: You’re confident but humble. You seek feedback from others and are always looking to improve. You want to add value, build skills, and develop strong relationships.
This role is based in San Francisco.
- Proactively ensure that dispensary retail partner inventory and driver supply meet customer demand
- Strengthen relationships between Eaze and retail partners by serving as a trusted problem solver and advisor
- Quickly diagnose day-to-day supply issues, implement fixes, and develop long-term solutions to prevent reoccurence
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with internal teams to lead strategic initiatives from ideation to maturity
- Set SMART goals with the GM for your territory and regularly monitor progress
- Play a significant role in the expansion of Eaze including assisting in launching new markets
- 3+ years experience in a consumer-facing tech startup, management consulting firm, investment bank, or applicable operational role with a track record of success
- Consistent examples of quantitative problem solving
- Experience driving complex projects to completion with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated examples of leadership in academic or professional settings
- Glowing references from peers and managers
- Strong educational background and business acumen
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Read Full Job Description