Merchant Support Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a Merchant Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Business Development team for growing merchandise sales volume with our merchant partners.
Your focus will be to bring compelling products and strategies to life for our customers using metrics, creativity, agility, resourcefulness, and grit. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task will be paramount as you synthesize information from multiple touch points providing action plans and supporting business solutions in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide email and chat support service to Wish sellers
- Provide and support the implementation of system updates to help merchants grow.
- Review daily queues of tickets from the US Merchant Support team and score them based on a set of criteria.
- Assist in the development of Merchant Support training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
- Metrics driven and data-oriented
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing environment and overcome obstacles
- The ability to read and react to business results, understanding how decisions impact those results
- Clearly communicates and shares timely and appropriate information with cross functional partners
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Fluent in Spanish
- Required to work on EU timezone
- 0-2 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Google docs, sheets, slides
- Proficiency in Excel
- Located in EU
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.