The Network Administrator serves as a key member of the IT organization and plays an instrumental role in managing endpoint Clinical’s network environment. The Network Administrator is the responsible for ongoing expansion, maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure including networks, routers, firewalls, servers, storage and applications.
- Implement technologies and processes to increase reliability, simplicity, cost-effectiveness, recoverability, and overall effectiveness of the LAN and supporting systems.
- Network administration: configuring and managing availability and reliability of the network; from subnets, VLANs, firewalls, routers, ACLs, SNMP, to load balancers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain network from endpoint-to-endpoint and across multiply networking appliances: Juniper SSG, Cisco IOS/ASA, LAN Catalyst/Nexus switches, and ISPs
- Management of multiple firewalls in multiple sites: onsite, colocation, cloud
- Lead creation of installation and operation documentation, for non-technical business owners.
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to communicate information to others as well as to present information in front of groups.
- Administration and management of: SSL, Certificates, SSH keys, file, hosting and other encryption
- Adjust hardware and software to optimize network performance and functionality while administering network security to ensure compliance with information security standards and best practices.
- Assist in the research, recommendation and implementation of various technology platforms
- Responsible for Active directory and domain related technology including DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP, IIS.
- Manage, maintain, and improve production Windows Servers (including performance monitoring, backup and recovery management and documentation) as well as other production servers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent in IT with a certification, such as CCNA or preferably CCNP
- 3+ years hands-on Cisco network administration (ASA, site-to-site VPN, Catalyst switches)
- 5+ years experience in a System Administrator role in a mixed protocol environment.
- Experience in Design/Architecture of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR). (Zerto/ vSphere Replication/Veeam)
- In depth knowledge and production experience with the VMware vSphere Enterprise.
- Hands on experience setting up and maintaining in production VMware DRS, HA, vMotion, Fault Tolerance, and vSphere Replication
- Experienced using enterprise storage solutions (SAN/NAS) with VMware vSphere/production.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Idera, Splunk
- Experience in Design/Architecture of AWS and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, LAN/WAN/vLAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, LAN/WAN/vLAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Minimum Operating System Experience: Windows Server 2012, and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2008/2104, Exchange Server 2016/MS365, IIS, and some scripting languages.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, PERL, Batch)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Must possess the ability to lift, carry, push and pull materials and objects weighing up to 50 pounds, or heavier weights with the use of proper equipment.