WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
As part of WalkMe People & Talent group, you'll manage our San Francisco office environment to foster a positive employee experience. You will report to the Head of People and ensure a safe and product environment in our San Francisco office. You'll oversee our daily facility operations i.e. corporate purchasing, kitchen/pantry, office moves/space planning, janitorial, and manage the front desk, and external on-site contractors.
What You’ll Own
- Create a welcoming environment for employees and visitors
- Maintain the office and ensure the kitchen, conference and common rooms are well-stocked
- Track and stock office and kitchen supplies
- Manage all facilities vendor relationships and partner with the building maintenance team
- Enhance the office environment and nurture the WalkMe culture
- Manage office travel for employees and new hires when needed (we use Trip Actions usually)
- Project manage Friday Happy Hours and weekly catered lunches
- Plan employee events and parties
- Maintain a fun office culture
What You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years in office coordination, general administration, or facilities operations (startup experience is preferred)
- A spirit of can-do enthusiasm for working with others for the greater good and seeing projects through to completion
- A flair for communicating messages in multiple formats to promote awareness of office activities and processes
- Experience managing budgets, saving costs, and researching better solutions
- A friendly nature that knows when to share knowledge and when to maintain confidential trusts
What you will love about us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series F startup with $40 million raised in our last round
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
Read Full Job Description