Optimization Specialist at NextRoll
You’ll join our Customer Success team reporting to our Sr. Manager of Account Management and you will be digging into data and uncovering insights and best practices to empower the success of our strategic accounts. With these insights you will assist our Account Management teams in Ireland and on the East Coast of the US in constructing strong positioning for, and framing of our products, particularly in competitive deals. We are looking for an individual who is intellectually curious and eager to solve problems by thinking outside the box.
This role is open in our New York office or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team to use data and product expertise to develop, maintain and grow current customer relationships
- Provide proactive insights and craft performance narratives for customers using multiple data sources
- Collaborate with a number of internal teams on challenging account situations including Product, Engineering, Management, Product Marketing and Training to ensure account success, the further development of the skillset of the AM team and surface product feedback
- Improve retention, product adoption & drive revenue growth for accounts by communicating performance trends and identifying areas for potential added account value
- You are comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritise responsibilities, have excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Skills you’ll bring:
- +2 years of martech and/or saas experience in the adtech industry
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills (SQL and Tableau experience a plus). Eager and willing to get your hands dirty with large data sets
- Highly experienced managing and prioritising multiple projects at a time
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptive to change, self-motivated and the ability to learn quickly
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.