PicnicHealth is all about making medical records easy to access and using data to power the next frontier of medical research. We work directly with patients to give them the only tool anywhere that truly provides all of their medical records from any doctor or healthcare system in the US—in an easy-to-use, secure online dashboard. Not only that, but patients can choose to contribute their incredibly important data to scientific research, which helps researchers accelerate breakthroughs in care. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients, partnered with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies, and raised more than $35M from Felicis Ventures, Amplify Partners, Foresite Capital, Refactor Capital, and Y Combinator.
It's an exciting time to join the PicnicHealth team - we just announced our Series B raise and are growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people. We 3x'd our ARR two years in a row now and on track to continue this trend, building partnerships with over a dozen Life Sciences groups, including 3 of the top 6 Biopharma firms in the US. We’re going through a period of hyper-growth - we tripled the size of the team in the last 18 months and we’re looking to at least double over the next year. We have a collaborative and engaged team culture that is mission driven and excited about the technology we’re building and real solutions we’re offering patients.
An amazing and empathetic communicator, as a Customer Support Specialist you’ll be on the frontline interacting directly with patients through email and phone to resolve their issues and ensure they have an amazing experience anytime they interact with PicnicHealth.
You’re a seasoned customer service representative, who can handle everything from troubleshooting complex billing questions to managing escalations on the phone. The fast-paced start-up environment doesn’t phase you, and you thrive on supporting new products and helping to develop support processes that bring value to all our patients.
This is the perfect position for someone who needs the flexibility to work 10 hours/week right now and the potential to take the role further as the team (and the opportunity!) grows.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for all of PicnicHealth’s patient support
- Reply to inbound patient support inquiries via email and phone
- Make outbound phone calls periodically to help patients onboard and complete their timeline
- Manage escalated support issues through email and phone
- Ensure that patients are receiving timely and accurate replies
- Document patient pain points to share with other internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years in a customer support role with experience in email or chat and voice
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
- Strong empathy for users and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to self-manage and execute with little direction
- Adept at using Front
- Experience working with patients in a healthcare environment
- Experience documenting or developing support processes
- Experience working at a scaling tech start-up
- This position is part-time (starting at about 10 hours/week with the potential to ramp up)
- This role will start as a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend for the right candidate
- You’ll be working remotely until the end of 2021 at the earliest
- Pay will be hourly and determined based on a candidate’s location and level of experience
PicnicHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion differences and diversity in the workplace, believing that our community’s unique qualities are a strength we want to support and foster. Candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.