Partnerships Operations Associate at Addepar
Addepar’s partnership and strategic business development team is responsible for building, managing and growing Addepar’s partner ecosystem across data, technology and solutions partners. Our team sits at the intersection of sales, product and marketing as we build strategic partner relationships to drive growth, generate new revenue opportunities and amplify Addepar’s brand in the community. We make thoughtful and meaningful investments across our partner community to bring solutions to clients and prospects. This position is an opportunity to join a high growth team at Addepar that is driving innovation, collaborating cross functionally, and building lasting connections with the financial and fintech community.
- Creating and maintaining all operations related to the partner program
- Improving partner lead flow process to achieve scale across 100+ partners
- Keeping Salesforce records up to date with all relevant fields
- Collecting and maintaining all partner marketing documents and updating internal content management systems
- Performing Addepar updates for Partners on a quarterly/semi-annual basis
- Managing and coordinating partner updates to the Partner Directory and Integration Center
- Evaluating, improving and documenting various partner processes and ensuring cross team stakeholders are following those processes
- Tracking and maintaining all documents needed for partner due diligence and ensuring all requirements are kept up to date and stored appropriately
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on opportunity pipelines and lead flow processes and tracking
- Managing Partner spotlight sessions, executive alignment meetings and other partner related events
- Ability to work cross functionally with ease and a strong team player
- Willing to dig in and do what it takes to get the job done. No task is too small.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects at once in a high energy environment
- Active listener who asks great questions
- Able to be client-facing and comfortable delivering pitches/presentations/demos
- Strong understanding of CRM reporting and pipeline management
- Comfortable learning and working with software tools including: Salesforce, Looker, Showpad, Workramp and more
- Strong willingness to learn and seek answers independently
- 3+ years in Operations
- Previous track record of success working cross functionally
- High level understanding of the financial technology ecosystem
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with a commitment to data quality and CRM management
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.