Restaurant Success Associate, Caviar at DoorDash
As the Caviar business grows, so does the number of our restaurant partners. Our restaurants rely on us to grow their online ordering business, meet their day to day operational needs and set them up for success. We are searching for a full-time Restaurant Success Associate to join the Restaurant Strategy and Success team in San Francisco. Our Success Associates work to address and resolve any restaurant support issues, such as account and payment inquiries, growth/marketing questions and Caviar software tools training.About the Role
In this role, you will respond to and efficiently resolve incoming support issues from restaurant partners. You will need to have the ability to work Tuesday- Saturday. Additionally, you will be expected to juggle multiple communication methods and audiences.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work cross-functionally with every team at Caviar.
- Use phone and online tools to deliver key information and train restaurant owners/staff on working with Caviar and our online ordering tools and processes.
- Effectively manage individual load of support cases to optimize time-to-resolution and quality.
- Work with internal stakeholders across sales, product, and operations to improve process and meet quarterly business goals.
- Communicate status of tickets and backlog to peers, operations team and broader national team.
- Communicate, collaborate and troubleshoot a wide breadth of restaurant issues with key merchant stakeholders.
- Utilize internal and external products to train and support restaurants as Caviar scales and updates their external facing products.
- Have an immediate impact and ongoing impact on Caviar restaurants experience.
- You have 1+ years of experience in customer-facing Account Management support roles, preferably in a technology-enabled industry.
- You demonstrate empathy and a customer-oriented approach with the ability to understand and creatively address restaurant questions and potentially ambiguous situations.
- You possess excellent communication skills to convey Caviar’s vision and operational processes clearly and enthusiastically to new restaurant partners.
- You have experience in training non-technical customers on technical software and tools.
- You are a highly organized, detail-oriented and process-driven approach to work.
- You lean into strong problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy problem solving and using your critical thinking skills to impact your team.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.