Revenue Operations Tools Manager (Gainsight Administrator) at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
The Udemy for Business Revenue Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire UFB go-to-market universe from lead generation to renewals.
We’re looking for candidates with Gainsight Admin experience to help drive strategic programs and work to revise and implement new workflows and processes. We will depend on your expertise to keep our system clean and focus on changes that drive growth, scalability, and retention. This will require you to manage increasing complexity across various communication systems and to work with key stakeholders to understand their vision and align them with yours.
You’ll be supporting the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal for our high-touch, low-touch and tech touch customers. You are organized and able to work on long-term projects as well as requests requiring a quick turnaround. You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader Customer Success and Revenue Operations goals.
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with Customer Success leadership as your primary stakeholders to understand the team’s needs, pain points, and vision
- Support, maintain, configure and administer Gainsight for the Global Customer Success team and partner with the Revenue Operations team to ensure Salesforce is optimized for Gainsight
- Build system workflows and programs for 1:Many and Tech Touch in Gainsight
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes and policies
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently and make data-driven decisions
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Ensure the Customer Success systems stack meets the needs of our growing CS organization, and recommend additional tools as needed.
- Identify new processes to increase automation and efficiency of the team
- Ensure all system processes are well documented and maintained up to date
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years of experience in business operations (or similar) with an emphasis on Gainsight, Salesforce, or Customer Success
- Experience with Gainsight workflows, reporting, administration and database management preferred
- An understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- A data-driven mindset with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong consultative skills and are open to input from other team members and departments
- Experience building 1:Many programs using automation tools for the customer journey a plus
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description